Turn on the “speaker” button at top right corner of phone app and you can hear the audio from camera side.
Tap “microphone” button to enter chat screen, then press and hold “microphone” button and you can talkback to camera side.
Tap “ hang up” button to return preview screen.
Note: the camera system supports multiple account to view at same time, merely, multi-user can view the cameras on their phone at same time, but Only one user can use the “microphone” at one time, it will show “ intercom open failure” when second person click “ microphone” button, he can enter the chat screen once the former person hangup and exit the chat screen.
1) Please check whether you set media volume to “0” or set too low volume on your phone;
1) If you want to talkback to camera side, please click “microphone” button on phone app preview screen to enter chat screen, press & hold microphone to talk back
Double tap to enter camera screen you want to talkback > single tap the screen> then press and hold “ microphone” button to talkback
Tap screen to enter start menu> main menu> system setup> volume setup> choose volume from 0-4 (“0” means there will be no voice from monitor, same function as ” button, “4” means the highest volume from monitor).
Tap screen to enter start menu>main menu> video playback> select camera > select date you want to playback (according to the file name)
A: Tap the audio “On/Off” button at live view screen for each camera/channel
B: Set the monitor volume to 0
C: disable the camera audio encode
Note: If you tap the audio “on/off” button at live vide screen, set the monitor volume to “0”, you will not hear the voice when view live video on monitor, but you can hear the video when view the video from phone app.
1) Back up via card reader: Insert TF card into card reader> plug card reader to computer> select the file you want to back up> copy the selected file to computer
A: Tap screen to enter start menu> main menu> record setup> storage manage> format> all recorded file will be deleted
B: Tap screen to enter start menu> video playback> select camera> select file> tap “ delete” button at toolbar
1) Tap screen to enter start menu>main menu>system setup> time setup> Enable “sysnc time” > the time will be synchronous with your local time when the system online
Tap screen to enter start menu> main menu>system manage> factory setting> simple restore ( Paired cameras and configured network will be not restored)
It depends on the capacity for the battery you use.
2pcs 18650 batteries.
When the monitor is powered by 5V DC adapter, turn the battery charging button to “OFF” side and the battery is being charged.
Tap screen to enter start menu> main menu>system manage> change password> Edit new password (let it blank for new password)> Okay
Note: 1) new password should be no more than 10 characters, No special characters;
Wireless camera system offers a wire-hassle free solutions, but the wireless signal will be reduced during the transmission and degraded because of obstacles or electronics devices, such as microwave oven...
2) Avoid any available electronic device around camera when you install it.
1) The floodlight only turns on at night (when IR leds are activated) when PIR alarm camera detect people and the PIR sensor is triggered. It will not turn on at day time.
1) Please check whether the alarm volume is “0”
2) Please check whether disable “motion” for that camera
3) Please check whether the movement happens within the motion detection zone
4) Please check whether the motion detection sensitivity is “highest” or “Lowest”
1) Please check whether you have enabled the “phone app” notification
2) Please check whether the movement happens within the motion detection zone
5) Please check whether you allow notifications for “YESKAMO” on your phone setting
6) The time interval for phone app notification is 2 minutes. so you will not receive second notification in 3 minutes
1) Please check whether the camera has power supply
2) Check whether the camera is paired with monitor.
3) Please check whether the camera is out of monitor’s wifi range
The camera system only supports motion detection recording, it will ONLY start to record when motion is detected, it doesn’t support 24/7 continuous recording.
1) The 4 Channel NVR recorder can max support 4 cameras at same time, so you can add 2 additional camera to this system.