Default user name is “admin”,
1) Make sure the NVR system is ONLINE status:
2) Download free app
3) Run the app
In this step, you will receive activation code on your phone or email, please input the code in phone app
4) Add Cloud ID:
B: Scan QR code to add device ID:
6) More setting on phone app
5) Remote view camera via phone:
6) More setting on phone app
Icon function on phone app：
The default recording mode is 24/7 continuous recording, but you can change it to time scheduled recording or motion detection recording based on your requirement.
Note: This kind of recording mode is PIR + motion detection, it means only both PIR and motion detection are triggered by living objects and the NVR system will start recording.
There are 3 types alert for motion detection: Buzzer, Email alert, phone app notification.
2) Setup motion detection alert
Please note: system doesn’t support alarm function; NVR will give out sound of “dididididi” when you enable buzzer function.
B2: Choose motion detection alert type:
4) Set up phone app notification
In case the camera lose connection with NVR accidentally or you need to add a new camera to NVR system, please pair/match code the camera with NVR as below steps:
4) Right click mouse to enter main menu > video manage
5) If the channel status at lower box shows “IPC disconnect”, “connect fail”, “ different segment” ..., select that channel with mouse, then click “delete” and the status of that channel will be “No video source”
6) Click “refresh” in the upper box, new IP address will pop up in minute, then click “match code”.
7) The camera will be connecting with NVR and “Wifi add” interface will pops up.
8) Click “ Exit” until the camera’s IP address pops up for that channel. (The IP address will be 172.20.14.xx)
9) The picture of camera will be shown on monitor and the status of that channel will be “connect success” on video manage interface.
10) Then you can disconnect the Ethernet cable and install the camera at anywhere you want (Camera should be within the NVR’s Wifi range)
The CMS (Central Management System) is a relatively professional solution on PC. It enables you to view, playback and manage the camera system on PC Client.
Select Local Area Connect if your Desktop PC with Ethernet Cable connection
-ESee ID (device ID on NVR), (device cloud ID on NVR)
Steps4. View Cameras on PC Client.
Steps 5: Connect information will be displayed at the bottom. Once cameras are connected, you’ll be able to see live video of the cameras. If some cameras failed to connect at the first time, click "Open All" again to re-connect the cameras.
2) New version “ Eseecloud” CMS software for computer
B: Add Device:
C: View Camera on PC device:
Right click the mouse to enter main menu > video playback
1) Playback video via old CMS software version
2) Playback video via new “Eseecloud” CMS software
B: Then choose channel > click channel number below device list > click “Playback” at toolbar > choose date and click “retrieval” to playback.
A: Run and add the device cloud ID on phone app (Refer to Q4 “how to remotely view the cameras on phone app)
A: connect the usb disk to one of USB port of NVR monitor. (The USB disk format must be FAT32)
A: install and add the device cloud ID on CMS client. (Refer to Q5 “How to remotely view the cameras on computer”)
The motion triggered alerts generated when camera detects any movement and you use get an instant alert for this movement. But sometimes, there could be too many alerts.
Then you’ll see the interface as below:
When you select the motion detection zone,please right click mouse > “return” > “apply” and OK to save the setting.
The NVR recorder (hereinafter referred to as NVR) has a built in router and the cameras receive the wireless signal from the NVR. So it is suggested to place the NVR at the center of monitoring area and avoid any avoidable obstacle between the cameras and the NVR and keep the antenna of camera parallel with NVR’s antenna
Default user name is admin;
Default user name is admin; Default password is no password, leave it blank
4)At the last interface, you can reset new password or you can click “Ok” and the system password will be default password again (No password)
( In case your have some problem with the NVR system and need to upgrade the firmware, please contact us directly to get the upgrade software )
1) Copy the NVR firmware.com file to USB flash disk’s root directory, not in any folder
2) Plug USB disk to NVR recorder’s USB port (USB format should be FA32, If not, please format it to FAT32 first)
3) Choose offline upgrade, USB storage and system, then click “start” button;
4) You can see the system condition in the process bar, waiting for system to finish upgrading and it will reboot automatically when finish. The whole process about 1 minute, please wait patiently.
A: When you download upgrading software to your USB disk, please put it in root directory, and don’t click/open the file, the system will auto-recognize the file and upgrade.
B: please keep the monitor powered during the upgrading process, or the upgrading will fail.
C: All setting will back to factory default setting, please reset the NVR system again if you need.