1) Unplug camera from power source.
There are 3 ways to turn off the phone app notification
2) Disable “motion detection alarm” in device setting (refer to “6--1. Motion detection management”)
On device setup page, enable/disable “motion detection tone” to turn on/off the siren alarm. (Refer to “6--1. Motion detection management”)
On phone app> click “info” at lower side of screen> click the alert message on alert list> view the motion detection recording about certain movement.
1) Please check whether you turn on the “speaker” button on phone app
1) The floodlight only turns on at night (when IR leds are activated) when PIR alarm camera detects people and both PIR sensor and motion sensor are triggered. It will not turn on at day time.
On device setup> advanced settings>video image settings>mode> choose “Full Color” > click to save setting, then the floodlight will switch on and offer full color video. (Refer to “6--5 video image settings ”)
1) Please check whether camera have power supply. (Cover the IR-cut filter of camera and IR led will turn on in the darkness)
The default username for camera is “admin”, default password is no password, leave it empty is ok.
If you click the “reset” button, but failed to configure the camera on phone app, please follow below steps:
2-2) manually add the device cloud ID: Enter APP > My Device > click “+”Icon >add> Networked device (or DVR/NVR) > input device cloud ID> click “complete” and camera is add to phone app successfully.
3) Set wireless network for camera
4) The wireless network configuration is success until you get voice prompt “ the wireless setting is successful” and then you can remove the Ethernet cable between camera and router.
A: When connect the camera to LAN port of router, the camera will access to internet and network status of camera will be ONLINE on phone app