Answers to frequently asked questions about YESKAMO products.
Wireless Camera Systems
The motion triggered alerts generated when camera detects any movement.
Then you’ll see the interface as below:
When you get the above interface, please right click mouse > “return” > “apply” and OK to save the setup.
B: Right click mouse with main menu > system setup > general setup > time setup
B: Manual adjust:
(In case that your NVR recorder keeps rebooting or when you have trouble remote viewing camera on APP, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org to get upgrading software)
3) Choose offline upgrade, USB storage and system, then click “start” button;
1) Make sure the NVR system is ONLINE
2) Setup motion detection alert:
4) Set up phone app notification Take the free app “Eseecloud” for example, Enter your app account > my center > Setting > Alarm message push, and you’ll receive pushing notification when movement is detected.
If you want to add a new camera with reset button to this kit, please pair / match
code the camera with NVR as below steps:
1. Power on camera Plug the camera into power socket with 12V 1A adapter
2. Reset camera
2.1 Unscrew the cover of camera with provided screwdriver, press the reset button of camera about 5 seconds until voice prompt “Restore battery resetting, camera will restart automatically”
2.2 15 seconds later, you will hear the voice prompt “Restart configuration mode”
2.3 Then press the reset button 1 second (don’t press it too long, only 1 second), and you will hear the voice prompt “Pairing mode”
3. Wireless add
3.1 Right click mouse to enter main menu > click “Wireless Add” with left mouse button when you hear voice prompt “Pairing mode”
3.2 5 seconds later, you will hear voice prompt “Wireless setting, please wait”
3.3 10 seconds later, you will hear voice prompt “The wireless connection is successful” and the camera is added to NVR system successfully
FLOODLIGHT WIFI CAMERA
1) Unplug camera from power source.
There are 3 ways to turn off the phone app notification
2) Disable “motion detection alarm” in device setting (refer to “6--1. Motion detection management”)
On device setup page, enable/disable “motion detection tone” to turn on/off the siren alarm. (Refer to “6--1. Motion detection management”)
On phone app > click“info”at lower side of screen > click the alert message on alert list > view the motion detection recording about certain movement.
1) Please check whether you turn on the “speaker” button on phone app
2) Please check the volume setting of your phone, there will be no voice if the phone’s volume is too low
Floodlight Cameras with NVR Kit
Default user name is “admin”,
1) Make sure the NVR system is ONLINE status:
2) Download free app
3) Run the app
In this step, you will receive activation code on your phone or email, please input the code in phone app
B: Scan QR code to add device ID:
6) More setting on phone app
Icon function on phone app：
The default recording mode is 24/7 continuous recording, but you can change it to time scheduled recording or motion detection recording based on your requirement.
Note: This kind of recording mode is PIR + motion detection, it means only both PIR and motion detection are triggered by living objects and the NVR system will start recording.
There are 3 types alert for motion detection: Buzzer, Email alert, phone app notification.
2) Setup motion detection alert
Please note: system doesn’t support alarm function; NVR will give out sound of “dididididi” when you enable buzzer function.
B2: Choose motion detection alert type:
4) Set up phone app notification
FLOODLIGHT CAM KIT WITH MONITOR
Turn on the “speaker” button at top right corner of phone app and you can hear the audio from camera side. Tap “microphone” button to enter chat screen, then press and hold “microphone” button and you can talkback to camera side. Tap “ hang up” button to return preview screen.
Note: the camera system supports multiple account to view at same time, merely, multi-user can view the cameras on their phone at same time, but Only one user can use the “microphone” at one time, it will show “ intercom open failure” when second person click “ microphone” button, he can enter the chat screen once the former person hangup and exit the chat screen.
1) Please check whether you set media volume to “0” or set too low volume on your phone;
1) If you want to talkback to camera side, please click “microphone” button on phone app preview screen to enter chat screen, press & hold microphone to talk back
Double tap to enter camera screen you want to talkback > single tap the screen> then press and hold “ microphone” button to talkback.