We may collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, leave a question or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email, billing and shipping address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Processing transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Sending periodic email updates on our products, offers, or customized content that may be of interest to you.
- Improving customer service by effectively responding to your specific requests and support needs.
- Allowing us to understand how visitors navigate our site and optimize the user experience.
- Addressing network integrity and security issues.
- Investigating, preventing or taking actions regarding illegal activities, violations of local laws, rules, and regulations.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.